12.30.2006

happy new year...

I think, I hope, I wish...


These are confusing times for me. I've spent the last year wandering near and far, I've come to may forks in the way and I hope I've chosen the right ones, I guess time will tell. I've learned a lot. I've made decisions that only I could make and I will live by them, good or bad, thick or thin. I'm not sorry. I'm no worse off, no better off. I guess that's a good thing. Maybe.

Anyway, I going to be very busy over the next few days, so please let me with you all the best at this time. I've met a few of you, might meet a few more, will never meet the rest, but you're all welcomed here and I appreciate that I'm welcomed into your world.

Peace and light be upon you in your wanderings this coming year and remember, we do but turn another page.
Fare thee well, my friends.

wander with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home