12.08.2006

I live...

just wanted to pop in and make sure no one broke any of the furniture or drank all my vodka... it's nice to see you can behave yourselves. Actually, I've been in a very introspective mood of late. Don't know if it's doing me any good or not but I've sure been learning a lot about myself and my place in this mortal coil. I'm also in the process of learning how to unload some mental baggage that I should have checked at the gate a long time ago, it's much to heavy for carry-on. The difficult part is learning how to balance the change in me with the constants in my life. I don't know if a lot of people are going to like me as much when I'm done, but that's part of the baggage I need to get rid of. My shoulders aren't as strong as they used to be.
So, that's where I've been and what I've been doing. I'm going to go back to decorating The Manor for the upcoming Pagan/Christian/Solstice/Christmas holiday. Much greenery to hang and lights to string. I'll be back soon. Wander on, my dear, good friends. Fare thee well.

wander with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home