2.07.2007

why they hate us, reason 4,563...

because we hate ourselves...
or some of us do, anyway. I give you Representative Gary Leonard Ackerman, Democrat, New York.



The honorable Mr. Ackerman, in a recent discussion with Condi Rice, made some pretty low comments, in my opinion, about gay individuals in general and lesbians, specifically, well, read it for yourself right here....
So, how much backlash is there going to be over this? Not enough, I assure you. Why? Well, he's a Democrat, for one thing, so as we've seen in the past, the transgressions by individuals aligned with said party seem to be nothing to get worked up over, or at least they would have you think so. Any one making comments like this should be run out of town on a rail, no matter what party he or she is from. Crass, Really, really crass. I can't wait for 2008. Hey, that makes a nice slogan, doesn't it? I think I'll whip up something for my Cafe Press shop with that on it.
Well, thanks for playing, kids. As usual, leave your unabashed criticisms below.


wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home