4.09.2007

why they hate us, reason 4564...

"Jiggaboos..?" "Nappy-headed Ho's..?"




This is how ersatz radio "personality", Don Imus, described the Rutger's Women's Basketball Team on his show the other day. I don't really know what to say, I'm so enraged, not only that he said this, but he's still on the air. I'm not aligned with the Reverend Al Sharpton on many issues, but I'll stand by him on this one... Imus is a washed up, coked-out neanderthal who needs to go. I've said it before and I'll say it again... it's no wonder the US is looked down on by so many abroad. When assholes like Imus are allowed to spout this crap on the public airways and aren't immediately fired, there's something very, very wrong.


Update...

CBS Radio and NBC TV have suspended Imus...
wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home