8.06.2007

I have a fucking headache...

from arguing with people previously considered intelligent and level-headed about the ne'er do wells currently "in charge" of Congress. In spite of their insipid performance, back bending, under-handed breaking of the rules and, most of all, their being totally incapable of coming through on any promises they made to their constituents, I have friends who insist they are taking the country in a "new direction" (read that as "down"...), are only biding their time until the Evil, Lying, Horrible, Racist, Elitist, War Criminal Bush is driven from office by one of their own, then everything will be OK. I actually had someone tell me that they expected Bush to order the nuking of an American city before his term was up, so he could declare martial law and thereby suspend the Presidential election in 2008 so he can stay in power. My mind reels...


In other news, asinine political rhetoric aside, my mind is on the brink of meltdown. I need a physical and mental vacation, yet no opportunity looms in the foreseeable future. I really think that I'm on the verge of some sort of physical and/or mental breakdown, or maybe both and my thought processes are so scattered right now, I can't even think of a path to try to head this off. It's scary. I've never been like this before and I don't know what's bringing it on, although there are some suspect things in my life, but I don't know if I'm uncovering a reason, or looking for an excuse. Very odd. Very discomforting as well.
I'm going to be home alone for a few days soon, I think I'm going to perform a cleansing ritual on this grim old pile of a house, starting with the usual burning of sage and going from there. Maybe there's some dark work afoot here, whether it's from with-out or from with-in remains to be uncovered, but I'm going to give it a shot. I have to start somewhere and I might as well start with the strongest of measures and work my way down from there... maybe some structured movement is all that I need. I'll let you know.
I need some food and drink. Talk to you later.

wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home