1.16.2008

the things we spend our time on...

While there's no accounting for taste, and, I must say you wouldn't find these dangling off the back of the Sad Old Goth Silverado, you have to say that these "truck nuts", as they're being called, are somewhat amusing. I have to say I did snicker a bit the first time I saw them, dangling from the back of a huge Dodge Ram on the interstate one night on the way home. I guess I've see worse things in my day...





However, considering the financial mess the country is currently facing, the spectre of a Democrat landing in the White House again and the ever increasing threat that the barbarian hoards in the Middle East will get their hands on nuclear weapons, I would think that Chesapeake Delegate Lionell Spruill would have better things to worry about then trying to draft legislation to ban these doo-dads...
I pay particular interest to his wanting to "ban anything on a car or truck that looked like human genitalia". Tell me, would that include this..?




I mean, a set of dangling balls or an arrogant, lying, Marxist c**t... what's the difference?


wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home