3.17.2008

I'm gonna be busy...

I spent an hour on Saturday tearing through my armoire and bureau digging out my fanciest, goin' out on the town gothie togs for the Spring Blog Fest in a few weeks. I've decided to forego the usual daily corporate goth stuff I wear every day and, after some serious thought, decided that the cyber goth stuff wouldn't cut it for such a drunken row prestigious soiree, since someone might get hurt on all the buckles, studs and zippers (probably me, more so than anyone else...) and have decided that I'll resurrect the time honored and swell looking neo-goth vampire look. I will, however, leave the dental implants at home. The bad part is that I'll be spending the next two weeks picking Tiger The Cat's lovely white and gray hair out of everything... it's a wonder there's any cat left the way she sheds. I've always thought that, if I were a ne'er do well, the best way to rob everyone at the local goth club would be to walk into the place armed with a bag full of cat hair and a box of confectioner's sugar...
Well, gotta run.




wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home