4.18.2008

Friday Random Ten...

Since Ellison is away in the land of sake and harajuku, I thought I'd kick off the weekend with my random ten songs. Hope you don't mind, Ellison!


1. Trail Of Broken Hearts - kd lang
2. Watching and Waiting - The Moody Blues
3. Interlude - The RH Factor
4. Timothy Grub - Vashti Bunyan
5. Hodgeston's Hallelujah - Gorky's Zygotic Mynci
6. Dark In The Night - Sandy Denny
7. Days Like These - Asia
8. Je Ne T'Aime - Manu Chao
9. Hero Without Honor - Vinnie Moore
10. I Was Wrong - Sisters of Mercy

You just never know what this musical box is going to toss out there for a listen. Last week, it was all dark and serious, today, anything goes...


Also, if I may, I'd like to wish a Happy Passover to all who celebrate. May this be a time of joy and hope with your friends, family and dear ones.
Later.



wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home