10.18.2008

the end...

I'm done with politics around here. It's done nothing but stink up the place and give me a cramp in my left nut. I already know who I'm voting for, I hope they win. And, by now, everyone knows what a lying, Marxist, racist, scumbag that dick from Chicago is, and his wife, too, that I don't need to keep getting my guts in a twist over and over again trying to tell you. If you haven't figured it out by now and you're still intent on voting for that half-breed closet muslim terrorist in messiah's clothing, then go ahead and, if he wins, I hope you get what you wished for.
All this bullshit has sapped the life and the light out of me. It's kept me up at night. It's made me hate. It's made me question my own attitude toward race and let me tell you, racist is one thing I'm not. If any one might want to question that, drop me a line and I'll tell you all about it.
This blog is going back to what it used to be when I started it almost seven years ago. Life is still to much fun and I've too many things to do with what life I have left to waste any more time on something I can't control and something that, if I keep my head in the right place, won't control me. No matter what course this country might take in the next four years, I will still be the American my parents raised me to be. You can tax me to death, play games with my rights, but you will never stop me from being an American. Ever. You will never destroy my love of country or my support for the ideals that this nation was founded on. And, if it ever comes to it, I will stand with those who hold the same beliefs and do what is necessary to take back this country from those who would destroy it.
That being said, I'm going to go have a few beers, a couple of cigarettes and go outside and enjoy what's left of this glorious American Autumn afternoon.
Later.



wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home