2.10.2009

I actually tried...

to watch da' massa's little press conference last night. I had a few glasses of wine, dropped two Percocets and settled into my recliner and had at it. I managed to get to this answer before I called it quits...

"Look, I -- I would love not to have to spend money right now. I'd love -- you know, this notion that somehow I came in here just ginned up to spend $800 billion, you know, I mean, that wasn't -- that wasn't -- that wasn't how I envisioned my presidency beginning."

I sort of had you pegged for a Colt 45 man, Barry. Anyway, after about the seventy fifth "UH" and hundredth stumble of words, I figured I'd go jerk off with my fish scaling glove and go to sleep. Much more enjoyable.

You can read the entire transcript here, if you have the stomach for it. He's a real sock cucker, folks...
Have a wonderful day, my fellow wanderers... Remember, Barry is watching out for you...



wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home