2.25.2009

I am in...

the blogging doldrums...
now fortified with a case of the blahs... I feel like I'm spinning around inside of myself these days. I have absolutely no direction or focus. I think I need a lost weekend or maybe even a week. Or an adventure. One more grand adventure might do it. I need a Gandalf to push me out the door. A walk about or some dark sojourn. A dragon to slay.
Really. I feel like an empty paper bag these days. My life has become unbearably mundane and regimented. I get up, feed the cat, go to work, solve the problems of the world, come home and stare into this fucking monitor and have nothing to say, because nothing means anything anymore. Then I drink martinis until I see two of everything and then pass out in bed.
Bast, this sucks...


Touch me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home