2.18.2009

i've been busy...

hacking away at a new template for Sad Old Goth... been playing with Adobe ImageReady and Photoshop and trying things out in the highly delicate framework of html that Blogger will actually support... it's slow and a work in progress, so don't expect any overnight sensations, ok?
And, while I've making myself blind by staring into my lcd monitor for hours on end, I've been digging through a lot of music I haven't listened to for quite a while, so I made another play list so I could share and, I have to ask... is this the me you really want back here? I've forgotten what a moody fucker I really am and how easily I find I'm being drawn back into that sullen and spooky frame of mind I tried to tuck away a few years ago and, I have to say, I enjoy it. I've missed me...
But, I ramble and I shan't bore you with such nonsense on such a fair eve. Enjoy the selections. Stop back now and then to see if I've actually managed to do anything constructive around here or maybe see a photo of my bruised and bloodied forehead, as I'm wont to bang it on the keyboard at the heights of coding frustration...
Later.








oh yeah... if you're really going to invest the time to sit here and listen to all this, make sure you've got a bottle of wine and you have the damned bass turned up. Thank you.

wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home