2.22.2009

Sunday errands...

just food shopping and picking up a paper and maybe a few bagels. I've taken the weekend off from working on the house and doing anything that could possibly be mistaken for ambitious, other than screwing around with the blog. I need to get myself psyched up for an upcoming attempt at quitting smoking and going on a severely regimented diet and exercise routine, which starts on the 24th. It's funny that my astrological chart for starting new projects also falls on Fat Tuesday, or at least it's funny to me. Either way, hell cometh that day. In spades...
I'm planning on taking off forty pounds in three months. I may need some hand holding here.
Well, off the the grocery, gotta stock up on high protein foods and lots of veggies...
Later


Touch me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home