3.01.2009

fuck Obama...


this is what faced me when I went grocery shopping this morning...

No more sturdy metal shopping carts... oh, no, now we have fucking Smurf blue, recycled plastic, over sized, ugly, Fisher-Price shopping carts, with a hint of the fucking Obama logo incorporated into the design. Hope and change shopping carts... I hope I can afford to keep buying groceries, because America has changed into a debt ridden welfare state because of that ignorant, arrogant asshole. I don't know if any of you have been watching any of the CPAC presentations over the past few days, but if I wasn't hearing very thinly veiled calls to revolt, then I must be completely deaf. If you haven't been watching, then you need to. While so many of you are still sitting around whining about how horrible things are now that we've let the left run roughshod over us, it's time to put up or shut up. Stop preaching to the choir, get off your ass, join the NRA, the American Conservative Party, join American Solutions, support a third option to the business as usual, because if we don't take this country back, one way or the other, you can kiss it goodbye. 2010 is not far away. 2012 looms. Help us, help us save America. Help save America from the enemy within. Help us get rid of Pelosi and her gang of thieves and liars. Help us get rid of the Kenyan wetback squatter in the White House. And help us get rid of these fucking shopping carts...
Ahem... didn't mean to go off on a political rant like that, but, oh, well, too bad. Those freaking carts just blew my mind.


Touch me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home