10.02.2009

Friday night is part of the weekend, right..?




I'm starting my weekend blogging early to avoid the rush. I'm stoked on equal portions of coffee, pumpkin ale and Percocet®, the drugs of choice these days. I'm also highly tuned into a new (to me, at least) album by one of my very favorite goth bands, "The Last Dance". I find myself particularly fond of this merry tune...




Cheery little ditty, what? Sort of goes well with an early Autumn evening and a my mildly sullen mood these days...

I tortured myself further last night by watching the NJ Gubernatorial Debate, such as it was. I find myself, once again, choosing between the lesser of evils when I walk into the voting booth next month. Corzine is a slug. Daggett is just fucking nuts. I guess I'll be holding my nose, like I did with McCain and pulling the Christie lever, only there's no Sarah Palin in the background this time. If he wins, Christie will be limping into office already a lame duck. I have no idea what he will be able to accomplish, with the opposing party in control of the state house, but at least he's not of the mind to take any of the so called stimulus money to tide this suck ass, corrupt state over. That's a fools game. Both Corzine and Daggett are pro-choice and pro same-sex marriage. Both would use stimulus money. Both have no problem with raising taxes again and Daggett, on that subject, is just out of his mind. He wants to cut real estate taxes by twenty five percent and make up the deficit by increasing the gas tax and expanding the state sales tax to include things that "only the wealthy" would purchase. What the fuck is that? And no explanation of just who "the wealthy" are.
Ass wipe... The only thing that's going to get this state back on track is tar and feathering.

Oh, that "Weekend Bloggers" logo thingy up there - that's just a space holder until the Queen of the Weekend Bloggers, Dogette, whips up a real one. Hint, hint...
If you don't read her blog, you should. If you do, what are you wasting your time here for?

Once again, a night of nothing accomplished. Tomorrow is the bust ass day. Gotta finish the wiring for the radiant floor heating, hook it up and see how it works. I'll take pictures of the fire...

I'm blathering. Time for a smoke and a look at the moon.

Later.






go ahead, make your day...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home