10.04.2009

to busy to think...




I just finished the rest of the electrical work, ended up re-cabling half the dining room and part of the kitchen while I had the access. Hooked it all back up and now I'm ready to start re-sealing up t he room under the stairs. I decided not to go the expense beadboard paneling route right now, just some cheap paneling, which will be painted white to brighten it up a bit. I'll do the serious work next Spring when we redo the dining room.
Gotta run, much to do, much to do, no time to do it. I'm beginning the feel like the White Rabbit, only instead of a pocket watch, I have a tool pouch...

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Had to stop the Big Orange Box again this moring after I did the grocery shopping, needed some box nails and walked in to encounter this...




What the fucking fuck? It's four weeks to Hallowe'en. Eight weeks till Thanksgiving. It's seventy six fucking degrees out, the fucking leaves haven't even started turning around here yet and it's MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS AT HOME DEPOT!!! Assholes. Total fucking assholes.




go ahead, make your day...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home