11.14.2009

Saturday's Goth Girl...






Words, sometimes, are unnecessary...
May I introduce a recent acquaintance, Raivyn. A very talented poet and musician, she also possesses extraordinary taste in boots...
I suggest you drop by her place and discover more...



Quoth The Raivyn





As for me... it's back to woodworking today. Yesterday I scored a beautiful piece of 2 x 8 oak for the mantle shelf, which is now scribed and trimmed to fit, and has two base coats of stain applied. I shall resume that task as soon as I get done here. After the first coat of the second color stain is applied, it's off to pick out the pieces for the rest of the mantle. If all goes well, assembly of the major elements will be completed and finishing will be underway by the end of the weekend, leaving only the installation to be completed during the week. I may make the Thanksgiving deadline after all...
Later.

go ahead, make your day...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raivyn rocks....

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home