2.19.2003

welcome, children of the night...
i feel like living up to my name tonight, so many people ask me what the hell this "goth" thing is all about, so, a little taste of what really blows my flame... not too much, though, i don't want you to learn too much at once... it could be fatal... or at least give you a worse opinion of me than you might already have. so here are a few things to look at tonight while you wait with baited breath for the next thrilling chapter of Treasure fo the Sierra Madre, East, which, I might say, is giving me a fit. I may just foist the next chapter on you as it was written so long ago, before i actually gave a shit about what i wrote. anyway, here are some things to explore...
one of my favorite photographers...
another one of my favorite photographers...
one of my favorite painters... hmmmm, i'm detecting a trend here...
see, it's not all dark and death and gloom... only the fun parts. it's also about beauty and the arts and friendship. (sorry, no satanic rituals or bloodletting here, and definitly no street goth crap, that's for the niners).
now, if you behave yourself, next time i'll take you a little deeper... and darker. maybe i'll introduce you to some of my friends...
but for now, fare thee well... and carpe noctum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home