3.27.2003

first, a thousand hugs and kisses to the lovely Raven for linking me on her blog!
I shall be doing the same this weekend during the sad old goth... urban (urbane?) renewal project!
with html book in hand, I will attempt to make this sad old blog into something mildly interesting,
unless, of course, I fuck it up, of which there is always a good chance!

secondly,
nolo profundo tonight, kids... I got less than an hours sleep last night and since the muse were
treating me like we were on a bad blind date, I didn't even get to take advantage of my sorry state and
assault your senses with more drivel...
I intend on being in bed early tonight, perhaps some good sleep will help with my current
blog blockage...

so, off to the land of dreams I go...

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home