4.04.2003

number three and no wolf...

a love story.



"I'm inside out."
"What?"
"I'm inside out."
"What?"
"Are you fucking deaf? I said,
I'm inside out."
"Hmm, I think you're fucking
crazy... and stop swearing."
"mmm..."
"What's wrong with you?"
"If I told you, it would just piss you off."
"You're already pissing me off."
"Yeah? Too bad. You want to know
what's wrong with me?
Well, here you go...
Number one, I can't levitate anymore.
Number two, wood.
Number three, you're deaf.
Number four, I don't give a shit."
"You are fucking crazy."
"Maybe if I spin around real fast,
I'll puke and we'll both disappear."
"I'm going to bed, I don't want to listen
to this shit."
"Don't die in your sleep."
"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"
"No, the paperwork would suck."
"Fuck you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home