4.01.2003

so...

I am in a quandry...
for some reason, perhaps due to the apparent onset of spring,
I seem to be in an unusually good mood...
while this, in and of itself, is not a bad thing, it certainly makes it hard
to put forth with the usual droll blather you have become so fond of...
It's even depressing me to read through my diaries to see if there is anything
even remotely down that would fit my mood of the not to distant past...
however, it is even depressing me to read them so....
I don't know what to say. I think I will see if the doctor can prescribe some
sort of depressant...
perhaps you can piss me off in the new comments section....

well, I'm going to go eat some red meat and drink some stout now, perhaps
that will give me the edge I need to get back to my usually somber self...
if not, then I will write happy things! right...
be back later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home