9.01.2003

so, i guess that's that...

so the summer "season" ends much like it began, cool and wet. All in all, it wasn't too bad a summer, we got to go to Monster Bash and Busch Gardens, had a great 4th of July party, went to Ozzfest, and lots of hanging out on the warm evenings. I got some work done on stately sad old goth... manor.
Lot's of plans for the fall, especially some major projects for inside the house, like redecorating the livingroom, including new carpeting and new furniture, and a major renovation planned for the kitchen, so I'll be pretty busy right up through the holidays.
Today is my last day smoking on a regular basis, as I'm going to start weight training again this week, so I'll need clear lungs. No more booze either, at least until my birthday in October... I'm hitting the half century mark this year... ugh.
I have to say, it really doesn't bother me too much, but it does concentrate the mind a bit. I intend to do a lot more serious writing this fall and winter, so you'll have to put up with my bizzare poetry and stories.
But, for right now, I'm having a few margaurita's and puffing away, gotta get them in while I can!
So, let's bid farewell to the summer, for what ever it was worth, and look forward into the autumn. I hope you all had some fun, too.
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home