11.08.2003

the moon...


is about one third into the eclipse right now. I just went out to take a look after cleaning up my painting tools for the night.
I wish I was at a Full Moon gathering tonight, but alas, I shall have to celebrate by myself, in my own way. I need to find a local coven to hang with on special occasions, although I prefer to attend to my solitary rituals, I guess I'm a bit antisocial in that way and, anyway, I think that magik is too personal to perform in a group, I believe that there are too many distractions and too much misdirection of power unless the circle is very, very tight. No matter.
I hope you enjoy this special event, go out and bask in the glory of the Goddess and work some magik of your own, in your own special way.
Blessed be, friends.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home