11.23.2003

what am I listening to..?
myself yawning


i;m whacked...

up at seven today, after being up until one thirty... ran some errands then got back into the painting. Got the final coat of paint on everything, built the valance for over the sink, reinstalled the runners on the drawers and in the cabinets. I put the new depression glass hardware on the drawers and hung two doors so I could see the overall effect. It looks like the cabinets were made in the twenties, which is just the look we're going for. I will hang the rest of the doors tomorrow and that will be it until after the Solstice Holiday.
One thing that I found interesting today is that, for the past few days, I've been totally out of touch with what's going on in the world. No television to speak of, no radio, except for time spent in the car running around, no newspapers or even checking the news online. And you know what? I didn't miss it. I immersed myself in my tasks with only music on to keep me company. I need to do this more often. And I will.
Blessed be, friends, and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home