12.23.2003

what am I listening to..?
my empty office...


wow...

once again, TongueTied.com comes through and raises some hope in my black little heart...

It's Not All Bad



Schools across Australia may be cancelling Christmas plays in order to be sensitive to non-Christians, reports the Herald Sun, but at one school near Victoria one of those non-Christians is doing his best to keep the spirit alive.

Throughout the year, school-crossing guard Gursharan Singh Bhatia wears the turban that is required of him as a Sikh. But when Christmas rolls around, he dons a Santa hat instead and hands out lollipops to kids near Glendal Primary School in Glen Waverley.

"The turban is a symbol of my religion, but I believe in everything, my religion is all in here," he says, patting his chest.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home