12.24.2003

what am I listening to..?
the sounds of christmas eve filtering through the manor...


we just got in...

from our annual christmas eve movie. we saw The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King. wow. that's all i can say, right now.
I'd like to take a minute to wish all of my on line friends a very happy christmas;
Raven, Amy, Pine Tree Girl, James, Tony, Karine and her beau in Norway, those crazy Darchangels Chris and Shana, Stephen, The Pony Girls and all the rest of you that visit my little world now and then, Uncle Frank, the Mickster, Harper, the Bloodhound, Doug and Pete.
and now, it's time for some wine and good food and presents and love and fellowship. (I'll give my black little heart a rest tonight).
be well, enjoy yourselves and may you all be most Blessed be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home