1.04.2004

what am I listening to..?
the rain on the roof and the flying squirrels in the attic...


it was one year ago...

this very day, that I posted my first entry in this sad old blog... so I guess this is a special occasion, of sorts. I really didn't think I could stretch it out this long, but it just gets more and more interesting as it goes on. I've been working on some things that will be incorporated soon, like an overall visual change and a secondary page for showcasing some different things, like more stories, poetry and photographs and keep this page to the general day to day ramblings that it seems to have evolved into of late. Well, I'm off the the scullery now to make a week's worth of beef stew and potato soup. I'll be back later, I'm sure.
Thanks for hanging out with me for a year.
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home