2.08.2004

what am I listening to..?
Arise from Thorns - "The Calling..."


a late dinner...

of some sardines with crackers and a nice Merlot... (Karine says *yuck!*)
hell of a thing, huh..? At least there's no one here but me... the manor is quiet, except for my music echoing throughout. I love being alone... is that scary? I don't know if it's really the solitude I like or just the lack of human proximity. It's quite a paradox to me... but then, most of my motley existance is build upon paradox...
I really, really would prefer a life of doing nothing but sitting out in the garden in summer, reading, or sitting inside by the fire in winter, reading, but in reality, I'm a workaholic. I really don't care for my present employment situation, it is, on the whole, quite frustrating, but I get stir crazy on the weekends when I'm not there...
I love my family, but prefer not to be around them... I love my friends, but don't seek out their company... I have, in my humble opinion, anyway, an outstandingly clear perception of the reality of things, but prefer to cocoon myself in my own little nether world of dreams... "Hic vigilens sonombulae" should be my motto... (it's been a long time since I actually used Latin... I hope that translates correctly...)
maybe I'm just tired... maybe I need a change... perhaps an adventure is in order...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home