2.24.2004

what am I listening to..?
Fiona Apple - "Good Defense"
Hey, what can I say, she's a hottie... now, if only she'd dye her hair black....


busy, busy, busy...

Been spending time updating the Children of The Night Cafe home page... lots to do to keep it rolling and maybe get if off the ground one of these days...
Other than that, I've been fighting the lingering effects of my recent sickness, still have a night-time sore throat and hacking cough, though neither is anything that some '99 California Cabernet won't help...
It's cloudy and snowing lightly, which sort of pisses me off, as there is a nice conjunction of the Moon, Venus and Mars going on right now and I can't see it.
As you can tell, I'm rambling... so, I won't waste any more of your time... go read a book, or listen to some music instead, it's much better for you than this blather... maybe I'll have something interesting to say tomorrow.
have a good one...
Damn, I am a boring son of a bitch, ain't I...?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home