3.18.2004

what am I listening to..?
NCAA first round on TV...


so far, so good...

I've had exactly zero cigarettes, one cup of decaf coffee and no junk food since midnight Sunday... I have not yet killed anyone, nor have I kicked the dog or abused the cat. I believe that I actually stopped smoking at the right time, according to all available astronomical information, as I've had no cravings at all to light up. The real test will be this weekend, I'm hoping to get in touch with my friend Bob to go see Dawn of the Dead. Part of our friendship ritual is "burning a johnny" as he is wont to call it...
and drinking coffee. They are special moments that I spend with him...
On a lighter note, they (the weather prognosticators...) are calling for six to eight inches of snow tonight here in NJ. I hope it does come down in buckets. I'm burning a vacation day Friday to see my accountant and go over the taxes and then I would love to come home and go for a long hike through the woods in the freshly fallen snow. I also think that we've run out of heating oil. As usual, perfect timing. Time to fire up the coal stoves!
Well, friends, I think I need a glass of wine and some night air. Remember, spring starts early Saturday morning! 1:49 AM Eastern Standard Time... I will be outside, standing by the bonfire, welcoming it in! I hope you join me, at least in spirit! Have a wonderful evening.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home