5.03.2004

what am I listening to..?
spring rains...


change is coming...

soon...
I'm in one of those moods. The present doesn't suffice. The past seems more dreary then the weather outside. The future, which is the one thing over which I can exhibit a modicum of influence, is uninteresting... I feel like all I can do right now is dig deep into my bag of sighs, which, these days, seems to be bursting at the seams. On nights like this I wish the manor was big enough to have one of those long, dark hallways, filled with portraits of unknown ancestors and dusty, dark old furniture... heavy, somber drapes over rain etched windows... I would pace, in the dark and quiet, listening to the echo of my steps and the wind beating against the glass... lost in thoughts of nothing. I need to brood.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home