7.31.2004

it's a beautiful night...

warm, breezy, a full blue moon just above the horizon... just wonderful.
We just got in from seeing "I, Robot" and a nice dinner at an outdoor cafe. The movie was a lot better than I was expecting. Asimov's story is one my most favorite of his works and I was hesitant to see it, as I wasn't sure how they could accurately portray the essence of the work, but it was pretty good. Afterwards, we went to a local eatery and had a nice meal and a few beers, sitting outside in the warm breeze, enjoying the end of the day. Now I'm all full and fuzzy from the food and beer and the warm weather. I think I might go out for a midnight swim later, under the rays of the beautiful Lucina.
I hope you are having as wonderful of an evening.
later.
pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home