8.05.2004

traitors all...


so, Mr. Springsteen. I guess that while sitting on your questionably talented ass in your multi-million dollar Rumson, NJ, estate, you couldn't think of anything better to do with your celebrity than jump on the "let's trash the President" shit wagon, huh? Nice. You and your ilk make me want to puke. I've long had a disdain for musicians and performers who feel they can use their station to broadcast their particular "political" message on a captive audience. And, it doesn't matter which party or program they care to bray about, I don't want to hear your bullshit while sitting in a seat I paid dearly for. And please don't go on about how it's a movement to get people out to vote, I'm quite sure that it's going to turn into, not a "support John Kerry" festival, but a "trash George Bush" orgy. Well, all I can say to my readers is, "consider the source". Here's a group of people that have made quite a good living on your wallet, if you're so inclined to support their music (which I am not) and they're using their (your) money and "fame" to wage war against the President of the United States. I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it many times before this is all over, it's been leaders with balls who have made our country a nice, safe and profitable place for you to ply your talents. It's been leaders who've taken it on the chin standing up for your right to express yourself that have laid the groundwork of those freedoms and it's leaders like President Bush who will keep this a place that abounds in those freedoms, in spite of whining, insipid assholes like you and your pals. In short, Bruce and friends...
go fuck yourselves.
pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home