1.07.2005

ow...

well, I had my offending molar cut out today...

rather than slicing my gums open, the dentist decided to retract the gum around the tooth and, using a drill and something that looked like a large punch, sectioned the tooth into three pieces and twisted them out one by one. The left side of my face looks like a chipmunk with a winters store of nuts in it's cheek and the whole left side of my upper jaw and roof of my mouth are hurting in a way that actually defies description, so I'll leave it up to your imagination. The Vicodin isn't doing much to help it, but it's always fun to be in la-la land...
And, to top if off, I didn't eat anything this morning before I went to have it done, since novocaine makes me nauseous sometimes and I can't really eat anything now and man, am I hungry.
Just thought I'd share this with you. Leave sympathetic comments below.
ugh...
pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home