2.24.2005

oh...

good jumping jesus on a stick... it's freakin' snowing again. It took me almost two and a half hours to get home, it's usually just an hour drive. Well, that time did include a quick stop at the local Chinese place for some take-away...
When I got home, I changed into some warm stuff, cracked a Beck's and chowed down on some Sesame Chicken, Veggie Lo Mein and an egg roll while watching a basketball game, then, well, here I am.
I've been running ragged for the past two weeks with roller derby stuff, while trying to do all the usual mundane everyday stuff that needs to be done, like bill paying and checkbook balancing and rubbing the cat's belly and blogging...
I haven't sat and read a book in over a month. When I'm not up until midnight doing roller derby stuff, I fall asleep at eight. I wish I was about twenty years younger, it would be so much easier.
I guess I'll go crash out now, I will need to be up extra early to clean off the cars and such.
later.
wow, I love Blogger's spellchecker... when it got to "freakin'", it suggested "foreskin"...


pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home