4.26.2005

Ok, Jim...

ya forced me to do it.
I was tagged by Jim of Parkway Rest Stop
today, so... here's my answers!

If I could be an athlete... I would be a basketball player. Having had some top notch hoopsters living with my family over the past eight years has brought a new perspective of just how much talent it really takes.

If I could be an innkeeper... I would have a little place in a quiet little town that would be a combination English pub and the Addams Family house! MWAHAHAHA!

If I could be an actor... I would strive to be half as good as the wonderful Alistair Sims.

If I could be llama-rider... I would be the Clint Eastwood of the Andes! Taco Westerns!!

If I could be a linguist... I would be a cunning one...



Following this is a list of different occupations. You must select at least five of them. You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select five of the items as it was passed to you).

Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.

Here's that list:

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
IIf I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...

I tag Erin at Sweet and Sour Goth, because she just plain rocks!

I tag Rob at Gut Rumbles, because he's an honest man, and I admire that to no end.

I tag SondraK at Knowledge is Power, just because!

pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home