5.13.2005

Ok...

I'm starting to get a bad taste in my mouth for the Philadelphia media.
We're going to have to take things into our own hands and do our own media presentations. As a matter of fact, we're supposed to meet with the producer of Comcast SportsNet soon, who promises to do a production highlighting just our roller derby league. That would be a wonderful thing, as the media in Philly seems less interested in our efforts to revive the closest thing to real roller derby than what the other bunch of girls in town are trying to do. I've seen them skate. Our girls could go out there and kick their asses for them good right now. Very frustrating that they seem to get the better part of the attention. Oh, well, enough roller derby venting.
I'm going to go drink some coffee and get wired up so I can blog into the night.

pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home