5.12.2005

Roller Derby Madness..!

As most of you know, I am co-owner of a women's roller derby league, the Penn Jersey She Devils.. If you live in the NJ / Philadelphia area and you can suck in the Philly NBC affiliate, WCAU10 on your cable or dish network, you can see a segment about the return of roller derby to Philly with some great footage of our league, our coaches, my partner Ken and your's truly, ME!, your Humble Old Goth...
It will air at 11:00 PM tonight, Thursday, 5/12.
If you can't see it on the air, the WCAU10 web page usually has a wrap up article of the previous night's segments, so you might be able to check it out there on Friday morning!
So, that's what I've been up to lately, instead of updating my blog. It will only be getting worse, folks, so bear with me!
Later.
pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home