6.14.2005

just for fun..!

in the never-ending quest for finding things to fill the odd moment of spare time, I present...

Here's a twisted little interactive movie you can fool around with...
Play With Me...
(hey, don't blame me, I don't make this stuff, I only find it for you...).

Here's a great Gothic Horror website with all sorts of free stuff, including some awesome animated paper models and games you can download and assemble.
This guy rocks!
Ravens Blight...
and, as long as you're in the spirit (pun intended... sorry), here's a nice, free paper model of Disney's Haunted Mansion..!

Now, last, but most certainly not least, this is a must have if you own a pool or have fish pond in your yard! I already ordered mine!
Radio Controlled Loch Ness Monster..!

So, have some fun, relieve yourself of the worries of the day...

pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home