8.30.2005

hey, friends...

been very busy lately, spent the weekend at the Monster Mania Convention in Cherry Hill, working security and generally living on cold pizza and warm soda and lots and lots of coffee. Got to meet up with the director of the zombie movie that the roller league will be in, as well as lots of old friends from the horror movie world.
Been watching the news from New Orleans for the past few days, I have some friends down there that I've had a business relationship for many years and have only heard from one of them, no one has seen or heard from the others. I hope they're ok. I know that their plant is in a bad way, there's no idea when they will be up and running again, if ever.
I hope that we never get hit with a storm like that, we've been lucky so far.
Gotta run, I need sleep in a way you just could not imagine. See you later.

pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home