11.03.2005

sing a song...

of love... Apparently male birds, male whales and overly romantic male Goths aren't the only creatures who are uncontrollably driven to song in order to woo a mate... It seems that, had my hearing been attuned to the frequency of the little mouse song, I should have been treated to the most sublime arias and bewitching plaints over the years, what with all the little furries running around Stately Sad Old Goth ManorĀ®, especially in the colder months of the year. If you play this little mp3, you can hear their song, which, through the magick of technology, has been rendered down to a pitch that the human ear can hear...


"come hither and share my cheese..."



Quite beautiful, do you think? I think if I were a little girly mouse, I'd be all wet and bothered right now...

pearls before swine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home