1.14.2006

an odd day...

t'was today. I spent most of it having my blood let and being blasted by x-rays (rayos-x, as it said on the Spanish sign in the x-ray room; sounds like a sixties band, doesn't it?). Anyway, I'm home now and relaxing by surfing the net, as usual, when I stumbled across the most amazing doll house I've ever scene. Actually, I take that back, it's not a doll house, it's a miniature house, one so astounding that, if I were to ever build a full sized Bag End for myself, I would refer to this as a working model. The craftsmanship is exquisite and the devotion to the craft necessary to do something like this is most commendable. Just click the picture to take a tour of the miniature Bag End...
I think the Mssr's Baggins would be most pleased...




what say you..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home