3.11.2006

blog break...

it's almost seventy degrees out there. I've been spending the morning trying to clean up the ground of Stately Sad Old Goth Manor, as winter left quite a mess of fallen branches, wind-blown garbage and other unsavory stuff all over. I spent an hour manicuring the hedges and shubberies with my latest toy, a gas powered hedge trimmer. It makes quick work of it, for sure. Then I spent two more hours raking and hauling the trimmings and other stuff out to the brush pile in the back forty. Now I'm taking a blog/lunch break before I go out and attack the perennial bed by the kitchen and the iris beds. The irises are already about six inches tall and the daffodils are springing up all over the place. It's a great time of year.
what say you..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home