3.16.2006

OK...

that last post is going to be my last post for a while. I've been getting far too cheerful lately, it's ruining my image. I think it might have to do with the nice weather we've been having or it might be my reacting to the stress of trying to pull off the first She Devils roller derby match in just over a week. Either way, I need a break. Check out the She Devils blog page and the new web page (www.shedevilsrollerderby.com) for updates on what's going on in that corner of the world, and check out the group effort "Searching for Somewhere Warm" (click the name in the sidebar to go there), which is a blog some of us dark kin have started, sort of catch-as-catch-can testing ground for literary musings and such, I might throw something in there once in a while. I'll probably be back before I want to, but I'm going to try to take a break until the 27th.
See you then.

what say you..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home