6.25.2006

the gods...

are smiling on me, for a change... it looks like all the work I did on the roof to fix the leaking in the bathroom has worked. We had about three inches of rain in forty minutes yesterday and there was no leak, so now I can finish sheetrocking the ceiling and continue on with the bathroom renovation. Don't expect much blogging between now and next weekend, I need to do some serious DIY ass-kicking on it so it is at least presentable for the July 4th weekend. The big family party is on Saturday. I think it's going to be low key this year, which is cool. I don't even have any fireworks this year, I guess we'll have to be satisfied with a bonfire and the firefies. Works for me. Well, I have to go rustle up some dinner, pay some bills and finish my laundry. No rest for the wicked, eh?
Be well, fellow wanderers. Fare thee well.

wander with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home