7.07.2006

it's Friday...

that means a new Song of the Week! Go have a listen. Tell me how wonderful I am for exposing you to my bizarre musical tastes.
Also, scroll all the way down and check out the comic panel that has taken up residence at the bottom of this blog. Go visit the comic's website. The guy is good.
I think I'm going to sit up all night, drink coffee and read. Maybe listen to some new music - I just downloaded the exquisite "Presenting Lothar and The Hand People" from 1968. Early electronic/psych rock mix, featuring the Theremin, an early electronic instrument; you've probably heard it and not realized it - do you like "Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys? Then you've heard a Theremin. But I ramble. I never ramble. I wander. And wander I shall. Have a wonderful evening, friends.
fare thee well.

wander with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home