7.27.2006

there's a storm coming...

sounds pretty bad, so I'll be brief;
Have you ever been outside on an unusually sunny and warm late autumn day? You know what I mean, it's warm enough to be outside without a jacket or sweater, lovely, more like late summer than autumn... then, suddenly you realize that, in spite of how wonderful it is at the moment, it will soon be night and it will be long and dark and cold and there's nothing you can do about it, just endure it? You know how that realization leaves a hollow feeling in your guts? Well, that's me these days. And that's all I have to say on the subject.
By the way, there was no new song of the week last Friday, I'm tired of fucking around with Castpost. As soon as I look into a few new services, I will start posting music again and let you know.
I'm going to go wander deep within the bowels of Stately Sad Old Goth Manor, I don't think I want to be watching this storm for some reason, it's scaring me.
Be well, fellow wanderers. Fare thee well.

wander with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home