9.23.2006

Happy Equinox...

Mabon, Shubun no hi and Happy Rosh Hashana.
So, I did mortal battle with Sir John Barleycorn last night and, although I thought I came away with the upper hand, he dealt me a swift blow about three in the morning, causing me to spend a few minutes calling the seals and uttering in strange tongues. Bastard. I'll get him back one of these days. Other than that, a good time was had by all.
It's a rainy first day of Autumn here in New Jersey, foiling, once again, doing the necessary patching on the bathroom roof to stop a few small annoying leaks so I can re-sheetrock the ceiling and get the damned renovations underway. I really want to finish them before November. I think I might throw a coat of touchup paint on the kitchen cabinets this afternoon. White looks nice, but doesn't wear well in the kitchen...
Well, friends, enjoy the new season. It's a good time for wandering.
Fare thee well.

wander with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home