9.18.2006

I think the Russians...

on the International Space Station must be eating the dehydrated Borsch again...

Thank you, thank you... I'll be here all week...
On a lighter note, daughter 2 and I went to see The Magnolia Electric Company last night in Philly... in a church basement that was at least close to if not over a hundred degrees. One of the guitarists was having a hard time playing because the sweat was making his hands shrivel up like they do when you spend too much time lolling around in the tub. Still rocked the house, though. Here, have a taste -

1-07 John Henry Split My Heart.m4a
Powered by Castpost

I'm really tired, didn't get but a few hours of sleep last night and, the gods know, I need my beauty sleep more than most.
Wander amongst yourselves, tonight, dear friends... I'm going to hit the hay.
Be well.


wander with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home