10.29.2006

I thought Sunday...

was supposed to be a day of rest...

Got up at 4 AM... damn this stupid clock change... went grocery shopping... did laundry... cleaned the bathroom tub... baked 6 dozen witch finger cookies... made up fifty goody bags for Tuesday... cleaned the kitchen... made a huge bowl of macaroni salad... made apple stuffing chicken breasts for dinner... suffered through seven Belvedere martinis... (with jalapeno stuffed olives...)... had a heart to heart conversation with Tiger the Cat about peeing on the laundry room floor...
scared the shit out of a woman while grocery shopping today; I was in full goth gear and seemed to end up behind her every time I turned down an aisle in the store... she kept looking at me over her shoulder and when she saw me, took off running with her cart... When I got done shopping, I went into the natural foods grocery store next to the regular grocery store, and she was in there, too... they were playing Halloween sound effects recordings and I was standing behind her at the check out when there was this really loud recording of wolves howling... I went into the Bela Lugosi "Ah... the children of the night... what music they make..." thingy and I thought she was going to start crying... the kid at the check out had a good laugh at it...

And so Sunday went... I've got a serious buzz on and it's warm outside, so I think I'm going to go a-wandering in the woods tonight...
Fare thee well, fellow wanderers...

wander with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home